Barn Owl- unisex, bold, classic
The same exact dimensions and fit as our best selling owl, with a bit more bulk added to carry you through tricky times and long nights. An added bonus is that this wise Owl floats on water.
Lens width: 46mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
After 7 years of making ethical eyewear by hand, this Ballo range is a fairly meaningful breakthrough- lightweight, durable, extremely flexible, sustainable, floating sunglasses. Made using cork, recycled poly-cotton canvas and bio-resin. These carbon neutral unisex frames are ready for the beach, the boat and the backyard.
More about Ballo frames:
handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain sustainably sourced cork, recycled canvas and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Ballo UV420 Blue Light Blocking lenses:
We live totally surrounded by screens, spending almost nine hours a day, on average, in front of digital devices.
All these devices emit blue light. Recent studies have shown that overexposure to blue light from digital devices may be detrimental for health.
By wearing a pair of Ballo UV420 glasses you can:
- Improve your sleep
- Reduce Eye strain
- Less headaches & migraines