Wave - unisex, bold, contemporary
Many days are spent searching for waves. The wave is now here. Clean bold lines at your disposal. An added bonus is that this wave floats on water.
Lens width: 54mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
After 7 years of making ethical eyewear by hand, this Ballo range is a fairly meaningful breakthrough- lightweight, durable, extremely flexible, sustainable, floating sunglasses. Made using cork, old advertising billboard and bio-resin. These carbon neutral unisex frames are ready for the beach, the boat and the backyard.
More about Ballo frames:
handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain sustainably sourced cork, recycled canvas and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Ballo UV420 Blue Light Blocking lenses:
We live totally surrounded by screens, spending almost nine hours a day, on average, in front of digital devices.
All these devices emit blue light. Overexposure to blue light can strain eyes, affect sleep and result in headaches.
Our UV420 lenses offer 100% protection from blue light.